Two Rivers Park (directions click here)
RACE DAY INFORMATION
Participant Instructions (click here)
RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Schedule is subject to change.
The course is on the paved trails at Two Rivers Park and the Arkansas River Trail, combining the safety of a smooth surface and the autumn beauty of Two Rivers Park.
Please note: Sunset is approximately 6:21 pm. Due to the location of the race and trails, some areas may be a bit dark. Flashlights, lanterns or head lamps are recommended.
10K Course Map (click here)
5K Course Map (click here)
10k: 2 hours
5k: 1 hour
Virtual Ghost Run: 7 Days
The 10K and 5K will be timed using a disposable timing chip, which is attached to each participant’s race number. This chip requires no battery, is lighter than a feather and has a built in microprocessor customized to ensure maximum reads even during the most challenging of conditions.
- no chips or tags to return post-race
- official results will be available at the results tent with live scrolling results on TV Monitors and touch screen kiosks.
- results will be posted online after the race.
Can’t be tacky with us on race day? No worries. We offer a virtual option.
Know the joy of crossing the finish line using your own route, distance and best of all you can run or walk at your convenience. Virtual participants receive a race shirt, race number and finisher’s medal.
How It Works:
- Register online by October 21 (Domestic Only).
- Your goodies (race shirt, race number and medal) will be mailed Friday of race week.
- Run or walk your race from wherever you are – whenever you want!
- Starting Monday, October 28th you’ll have 7 days to complete your virtual race.
- When you have completed your race email us your time. CLICK HERE to email your time
- When you have completed your race wear your medal proudly.
- Post a picture of yourself and medal on social media using #lrCREEPnCRAWL and tag @lrCREEPnCRAWL.
Race official want provide a safe race environment for all participants. Should there be a time that it is determined to be unsafe to start a race or proceed with the race, once it has started, the following policy may be enforced:
- If weather or other conditions present a danger to participants, race officials maintains the right to cancel or modify the race.
- Extreme weather conditions will be recognized as “an act of god” and will not result in the refunding of race registration fees or future race credits.
- Public safety officials and medical authorities will be consulted prior to any race cancellation or modification. Should City of Little Rock officials, which are beyond the race’s control, impact race official’s ability to conduct the event, the same refund policy will be in effect.
- Race officials asserts that each participant assumes a personal responsibility when entering a running/walking event and accepts the potential risks. Creep ‘N Crawl encourages all participants to take all precautions and cooperate with directives given during the race by event personnel.
- Unfortunately, almost all race related expenses will have been incurred prior to the actual race. Should the race be forced to modify the course or cancel the race, the financial impact on the race would not be any different than if the race was held in its entirety. Thus, refunding of registration fees would devastate the financial future of the race.
- Once we receive and accept your registration, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate.
RACE RULES & REGULATIONS
The most important thing is to have fun and enjoy your race, but we do have some basic rules that will ensure that things run smoothly.
- Participants with baby strollers or joggers are allowed in the 5K and Lil’ Monsters Dash only and should start at the back of the 5K race.
- No baby joggers or strollers are allowed on the 10K course.
- No pets (dogs), roller blades, skateboards, bikes, etc. are allowed in any of the races.
- Race numbers must be worn on the front outer most layer of clothing or costume and must be visible at all times.
- There are no start corrals, so we ask that you line up according to your pace. If you plan to walk the race, please line up near the back of the start. Remember the timing chip on your race number does not start until you officially cross the start line.
- Transferring of race number to someone else is not allowed. While the practice of giving your race number to someone else, may seem harmless, it can result in serious consequences to all individuals involved. It’s an issue of false identity and a liability issue.
- Your race number is attached to your identity. If an emergency occurs that requires medical attention or a race official must identify a participant, we need to have the correct information.
- Awards could also be impacted.
- If race organizers identify an individual who has given their race number to another person, it will result in disqualification and a minimum two-year ban for all individuals for any race conducted by the Little Rock Marathon.
Races are held rain or shine and will not be cancelled except for cases of severe weather. The race officials will evaluate weather conditions and make an appropriate determination regarding initiation, cancellation, or continuation of the race. Such determination shall be based on prudent consideration by race officials in conjunction with local law enforcement and/or other officials.
In the event of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, race officials reserve the right to alter, cancel, or eliminate any/all portions of the race or to make any modification concerning the time, length, or nature of the event.
- Only the first 10 Men and first 10 Women of each race will be will be recognized at the finish line.
- There are no age group awards.
- Awards will not be mailed.
As part of the festivities, we will have a costume contest for race participants only. We encourage participants to get creative and dress in costume for the race. To take part in the costume contest, stop by the judging table at the finish line after you finish to be considered. The costume categories include:
- Youth – Individual
- Youth – Group
- Adult – Individual
- And more
Costume Contest Rules:
- You must be a registered participant and complete the race event in your costume to be eligible for prizes.
- Groups and Pairs must come to the judging table together to be eligible.
- If you are a group or a pair, you must pick a team captain and a team name. We will use this name and the team captain’s race number for judging.
- You must have a race number visible to be eligible for the Costume Contest and please keep your race bib number on for winner announcements.
- You must be present at the awards ceremony to win a prize.
- Judges will be looking for originality, authenticity, overall theme and craftsmanship!