Two Rivers Park (directions click here)
RACE DAY INFORMATION
Race Guide/Participant Instructions (click here)
RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Noon to 3:30 pm
Packet Pick Up & Late Registration
Lil’ Monsters Dash
Half Marathon Start
Sunset: 6:24 pm
The course is on the paved trails at Two Rivers Park and the Arkansas River Trail, combining the safety of a smooth surface and the autumn beauty of Two Rivers Park. Please note: Due to the location of the race and trails, some areas may be a bit dark. Flashlights or head lamps are strongly encouraged for those half marathon participants that plan to be out 3 to 4 hours.
Half Marathon: 4 hours
5k: 1 hour
The half marathon and 5K will be timed using a disposable timing chip, which is attached to each participant’s race number. This chip requires no battery, is lighter than a feather and has a built in microprocessor customized to ensure maximum reads even during the most challenging of conditions.
- no chips or tags to return post-race
- official results will be available online
LIL’ MOSTERS DASH (aka KIDS RACE)
For children 10 and under. Lil’ Monsters participants receive a long sleeve tech shirt, race number, and treat bag when they finish.
- Approximately 1/2 distance
- Children receive a treat bag instead of a medal when they finish
- Parents are welcome to accompany their child
- 3:30 pm start
VIRTUAL RACE (aka GHOST RACE)
Know the joy of crossing the finish line using your own route, distance and best of all you can run or walk at your convenience. Virtual participants receive a race shirt, race number, and finisher’s medal.
How It Works:
- Register online by October 15 (Domestic Only).
- Local virtual participants are asked to pick up their race packet (race shirt, race number and medal) during packet pick up on October 20.
- Out-of-town virtual participant packets will be the week of October 23.
- Run or walk your race from wherever you are – whenever you want!
- Starting October 21st, you’ll have until November 3rd to complete your virtual race. You will submit your time online thru your Race Roster dashboard.
- Finish times will qualify for the Run Local Race Series, but registration for the series is required. Click here for details on the series.
- When you have completed your race wear your medal proudly.
- Post a picture of yourself and medal on social media using the hashtag #lrCREEPnCRAWL.
Race officials want to provide a safe race environment for all athletes. Once we receive and accept your registration, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. Should there be a time that it is determined to be unsafe to start a race or proceed with the race, once it has started, the following policy may be enforced:
- If weather or other conditions present a danger to athletes, race officials maintain the right to cancel or modify the race.
- Extreme weather conditions will be recognized as “an act of god” and will not result in the refunding of race registration fees or future race credits.
- Public safety officials and medical authorities will be consulted prior to any race cancellation or modification. Should City of Little Rock officials, which are beyond the race’s control, impact race official’s ability to conduct the event, the same refund policy will be in effect.
- Race officials assert that each athlete assumes a personal responsibility when entering an athletic event and accepts the potential risks. Creep ‘N Crawl encourages all athletes to take all precautions and cooperate with directives given during the race by event personnel.
- Unfortunately, almost all race related expenses will have been incurred prior to the actual race. Should the race be forced to modify the course or cancel the race, the financial impact on the race would not be any different than if the race was held in its entirety. Thus, refunding of registration fees would devastate the financial future of the race.
Races are held rain, shine, sprinkles or locust and will not be cancelled except for cases of severe weather. Race officials will evaluate weather conditions and make an appropriate determination regarding initiation, cancellation, or continuation of the race. Such determination shall be based on prudent consideration by race officials in conjunction with local law enforcement and/or other officials. In the event of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, race officials reserve the right to alter, cancel, or eliminate any/all portions of the race or to make any modification concerning the time, length, or nature of the event.
EVENT ALERT SYSTEM
A color-coded alert system will communicate the status of course conditions to participants leading up to and on race day. Color coded signs will be placed at each aid station on the course. The levels range from low to extreme based on a number of factors, including weather conditions. All participants are advised to familiarize themselves with the event alert system prior to race day. Please remain alert for directions from race officials/course volunteers and take precautions to properly prepare for a variety of weather conditions on race day.
RULES OF COMPETITION
The most important thing is to have fun and enjoy your race, but we do have some basic rules that will ensure that things run smoothly.
- Race officials reserve the right to remove an athlete from the course. If, in their best judgment, it is possible that serious or fatal injury could result from continued participation.
- Non-registered individuals pacing is prohibited and may result in disqualiﬁcation.
- Bandits/non registered individuals are prohibited and will be removed from the course.
- No pets (dogs), roller blades, skateboards, bikes, etc. are allowed in any of the races.
- No baby strollers or jogging strollers.
- Race numbers must be worn on the front outer most layer of clothing or costume and must be visible at all times.
- Do not change start corrals on race day.
- Transferring of race number to someone else is not allowed. While the practice of giving your race number to someone else, may seem harmless, it can result in serious consequences to all individuals involved. It’s an issue of false identity and a liability issue.
- Your race number is attached to your identity. If an emergency occurs that requires medical attention or a race official must identify an athlete, we need to have the correct information.
- Awards could also be impacted.
- If race organizers identify an individual who has given their race number to another person, it will result in disqualification and a minimum two-year ban for all individuals for any race conducted by the Little Rock Marathon.
- Half Marathon – Overall Male & Female (top 3)
- 5K – Overall Male & Female (top 3)
- There are no age group awards